2D PAPER DIGITIZATION
Our mission is to preserve and enhance the value of paper heritage, whatever the medium, through digital document conservation.
We treat all types of collections:
- Printed books, old newspapers, pamphlets and magazines
- Medieval manuscripts and incunabula
- Catalogs, technical documentation
- Registers: resolutions, civil status, military registration
- Heritage collections.
Our 70 high-definition heritage scanners form the largest heritage digization tool fleet in Europe. It is equipped to handle all types of formats, from postal stamps to documents measuring more than one meter.
We also operate digitization workshops at our customers’ premises (customized solutions).
DIGITIZATION 2D ICONOGRAPHY
We process graphic documents (drawings, tracings) and iconographic documents (photos of all types: glass plates, nitrates, acetates).
Our main concern is to retrain the integrity of graphic or iconographic documents with the implementation of rigorous procedures.
For negatives, our teams of photographers ensure visual balancing from the most complex media and appropriate corrections.
Collections treated :
- Photographic prints
- Glass plates
- Architectural plans
- Prints, drawings
- Records of monuments, archaeological sites, structures, architectures of any style, time and size
- Digitization of collections and objects, works of art, furniture, decorations, industrial heritage and luxury items
- For keeping a digital trace, for study and diagnostic purposes, for restoration projects
- Delivery in the form of point clouds, 3D mesh or analysis and study documents, technical drawings, deformation maps made by industry experts and by stonemasons with a very high level of quality, precision and at different levels of detail depending on the need, the request and the objective of the project, of the deliverables requested.
The preservation of audio-visual heritage is all the more urgent as playback equipment adapted to the many formats created over the decades becomes scarcer.
Memorist offers solutions for restoration, digitization and accessibility of your audio, video and film heritage.
The formats processed:
- 2 inches
- 1 Inch A/B & C
- 1/2 inch
- 1/4 inch
- Betacam SP
- BVU SP
- Digital Betacam
- DV CAM
- BETA family
- HD CAM / HD CAM SR
- 16/35mm film family
- 8 / Super 8 and 9.5 mm film family
- Audio K7
- ¼ inch tapes
- Custom formats, please contact us
We have proven expertise in the inserting descriptive metadata to easily isolate the sequence shots.
We also offer audio-visual adaptation and accessibility services:
|– Subtitling in over 250 languages
– Voice over
|– Audio description
– French Sign Language
On-site digitization workshops
All of Memorist’s expertise can be transferred directly to our clients, whether for reasons of confidentiality, value or volume.
Our extensive fleet of equipment allows us to set up digitization workshops for heritage collections around the world in a very short time. These mobile digitization units are installed in-situ in a secure environment.
Thanks to our proven training methods and our travelling trainers, we train local teams in the heritage techniques of digitization.
Pack shot/ 360° digitization
The pack shot is a shooting studio adapted to the nature of the object to be photographed (haute-couture collections, bottles, archaeological pieces, jewellery…). This technique also makes it possible to carry out 360° captures allowing to animate the object.