At the heart of the cultural and creative industries, Memorist is the French leader in the preservation, digitisation and enhancement of all types of heritage.
Every day, our teams help to shed light on the past and preserve what already exists, so that our customers can pass on their history.
Structured around complementary areas of expertise and driven by customer satisfaction, we carry out over 800 projects every year for companies and institutions in France and abroad.
Since 2022, a department is dedicated to provide these services worldwide.
In a context of strong growth, this team of enthusiasts needs a new talent to support our development.
- Managing the sales forces in the various countries targeted in our development plan: you will be the main contact for the sales agents in order to answer to RFQs and requests for quotes in their country.
- Analysing & qualifying incoming leads with the support of the brands’ technical experts: you coordinate the in-house teams to create an offer that meets the customer’s challenges and needs.
- Identify cross-disciplinary opportunities based on the cluster’s different areas of expertise and market characteristics.
- Participating in the development of relevant and effective offers based on the contexts of the targeted countries and the opportunities that arise.
- Ensuring a link and commercial emulation with the division’s communication/marketing department
- Reporting weekly to the division’s General Management.
Your end customers range from the public services that conserve or manage heritage, to private companies.
You have at least 5 years’ higher education in international business or project management. At least 4 years’ experience in selling services would be appreciated.
- Experience of participating in international tenders
- You have managed sales force teams, multicultural & from the distance.
- Proficiency in office automation tools (Pack Office) and software in general
- Fluent in French, very good level of English, German would be a real plus.
- You have excellent verbal & interpersonal skills.
- You are dynamic, organised, rigorous & able to manage priorities.
- You enjoy working in a team & are agile.
- You are autonomous & show initiative
- You are curious & have a preliminary knowledge of the cultural sector.
- You love art and heritage & are interested in this field.
Remuneration : Depending on experience / From €40 to €50 K (fixed + variable)
Some travels required.
The « plus »
Computer & mobile
Refunding of Business Expenses
Application – CV & covering letter – to be sent exclusively by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org